- University degree in Translation (Diplom-Übersetzerin, Humboldt-Universität Berlin) with a focus on legal and business translations
- Certified translator for Berlin courts and notaries (English/German)
- 16 years’ work in the internal translation division of a major international law firm, translating English and German legal and business texts. My positions included team leader, project manager and senior translator.
- Freelance legal translator since 2017
- Member of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- I keep my knowledge up to date and continuously upskill by participating in translator conferences and seminars.
- Various long-term stays in London and Madrid